We continue with our translations of various articles that we post on our blog and, today, we chose a recipe that fits perfectly with our Bordeaux Blanc or with the Champagne DS « Blanc de blancs ». Spaghettis and scallops is a very simple recipe that will surely please everyone around the table. (La recette en français)
Preparing time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
For 4 people :
– 3/4 pound of Spaghettis
– 1/2 pound of scallops (preferably fresh)
– 4 large spoons of olive oil
– The juice from 1 lemon
– 5 large spoons of fresh cream (20-25 cl)
– A bit of pressed garlic
– Flat parsley (fresh and chopped)
– Salt and pepper
1) Put the olive oil in a frying-pan, add the scallops and cook them for 5 to 7 minutes. Attention ! Be careful not to let them burn in any way. When it’s done, put them aside.
2) While you cook the scallops, also cook the spaghettis in a lightly salted water, with a bit of olive oil. When they are al dente, take them out and put them aside.
3) Deglaze your frying-pan with the lemon juice, add the garlic and half of the parsley. Add the cream and let reduce your pan sauce for 3-4 minutes.
4) Once reduced, take it off the fire, add the scallops and mix delicately (especially if you chose scallops with the coral).
5) Finally add your pan sauce with the scallops on the spaghettis, either in a service dish or in warm plates.
6) Use what remains of the parsley for decoration.